Search engine optimisation
Today, search engine optimisation (SEO) is a process of optimising websites for better user experience, aesthetics, content and improving the page load speed.
The following factors influence your website ranking considerably:
- The creation of unique and descriptive page titles;
- Making use of the “description” meta tag;
- Improving the structure of URLs;
- Making your site navigation easier to follow;
- Optimising the readability of content;
- Using keyword rich HTML heading tags;
- Optimisation for mobile phone users;
- Using Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
If you think your website might need some improvement, in terms of performance and usability, then why not get in touch for a FREE audit and to find out how we can help?